Exclusive Event at Reaper’s Revenge: TBA for 2018
If you’re a haunted house owner, actor, makeup artist, costumer, merchant or if you just love haunted houses and Halloween, the Legendary Haunt Tour at Reaper’s Revenge is the place to wrap up the season, relax, unwind, have fun, celebrate, see what your fellow haunters have to offer… and start getting ideas for next year!
As part of the 2017 Legendary Haunt Tour, this was a special night at Reaper’s Revenge with a full show with other haunt enthusiasts and owners in addition to a behind the scenes tour with Q&A networking opportunities. Guests were able to get close up and personal with the mechanics and secrets of each scare at Reaper’s Revenge.
November 9, 2017 Itinerary & Information
($150 ticket price includes transportation from/back Philadelphia, PA Legendary Haunt Tour host hotels, dinner and tour)
- 3:00 pm Buses leave host hotel in Philadelphia, PA (Not staying in Philadelphia? No worries, you can drive yourself to dinner and Reaper’s Revenge, no need to take the bus)
- 6:00 pm Dinner at Montdale Country Club
- 7:15 pm Arrive at Reaper’s Revenge Haunted Attraction
- 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm Full live show at Reaper’s Revenge
- 9:00 pm Lights On Tour – behind the scenes at Reaper’s Revenge
- Network with haunt owners from around the world at the bonfire
- 10:00 pm -11:00 pm Food and drinks
- 10:30 pm – 11:00 pm Bus departs back to Philadelphia
- 11:00 pm -midnight Hangout at bonfire for Q&A and networking
Not staying in Philadelphia? No worries, you can drive yourself to dinner and Reaper’s Revenge, no need to take the bus from Philadelphia.
Click on logo below for link to buy tickets.
[maxbutton id=”6″ ]
WHAT IS THE LHT?
Each year the Legendary Haunt Tour visits a different city in the USA and tours 2 to 3 haunted attractions that have achieved “legendary” status with the haunted attraction industry, the media and the public. More than just a haunted house tour, the LHT has evolved into a destination social event for haunters all over the world, providing a unique vacation & networking opportunity just after the Halloween season.