Upcoming Events at Reaper’s Revenge
on Friday & Saturday nights through Nov. 4
Anatolia Fire Goddess
Friday October 20 – Sunday October 22
Anatolia the Fire Goddess is an international belly dancer based out of NYC and CT. The Fire Goddess weaves a spectacular story with her technique, creativity and skill.She is notorious for her unique style and custom props and costums; including a ten foot golden fire dress (tanora), fire isis wings, crystal ball contact juggling and magnetic fire masks. Her truly one of a kind acts have been performed from India to Egypt. Blending traditional and fusion belly dance styles; what she likes to call “Neo-Cabaret” Anatolia never leaves room for a dull moment.
November 9 Legendary Haunt Tour
November 9 Exclusive Event at Reaper’s Revenge
If you’re a haunted house owner, actor, makeup artist, costumer, merchant or if you just love haunted houses and Halloween, the Legendary Haunt Tour at Reaper’s Revenge is the place to wrap up the season, relax, unwind, have fun, celebrate, see what your fellow haunters have to offer… and start getting ideas for next year!
Part of the 2017 Legendary Haunt Tour, this special night at Reaper’s Revenge offers the full show with other haunt enthusiasts and owners in addition to a behind the scenes tour with Q&A networking opportunities. Get close up and personal with the mechanics and secrets of each scare at Reaper’s Revenge.
November 9 Itinerary
($135 ticket price includes transportation from/back Philadelphia, PA Legendary Haunt Tour host hotels, dinner and tour)
- 3:00 pm Buses leave host hotel in Philadelphia, PA
- 6:00 pm Dinner at Montdale Country Club
- 7:15 pm Arrive at Reaper’s Revenge Haunted Attraction
- 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm Full live show at Reaper’s Revenge
- 9:00 pm Lights On Tour – behind the scenes at Reaper’s Revenge
- Network with haunt owners from around the world at the bonfire
- 10:00 pm -11:00 pm Food and drinks
- 10:30 pm – 11:00 pm Bus departs back to Philadelphia
- 11:00 pm -midnight Hangout at bonfire for Q&A and networking
**Purchase before November 2 to avoid a $15 price increase!
[maxbutton id=”6″ ]